Please try to have all your college applications filled out by Thanksgiving break. Please remember if you are applying to SUNY schools that you may apply to six (6) SUNY schools on one application. The cost is $50.00 PER school. If you are applying to Clinton Community College please use their separate FREE application, do not apply through SUNY! We encourage all students to apply ONLINE since most colleges prefer this method. Please do not hesitate to contact the guidance office for assistance with your college applications.
Here are a few important points to remember when you fill out your applications:
- If you are completing applications by hand, make sure it is in PEN and BE NEAT. Also, USE ONLY 1 COLOR INK. (Black or Blue)
- Make sure to notify your counselor when an application has been submitted online or mailed. A transcript of your grades and your testing record is required as part of your application. In addition, the SUNY applications have a section that must be filled out by your counselor.
- Be sure to check the college catalogs or online for deadlines.
- Remember each college application requires a fee. The cost varies from college to college. In some cases these fees can be waived. See your counselor to inquire about fee waivers.
- Often colleges require supplemental applications pieces beyond the standard application. They are required for acceptance and students must meet indicated deadlines. It is the students’ responsibility to obtain applications supplements. See your counselor with any questions or concerns about he application process.
- CEEB code for Chazy Central Rural School is 331-340, all applications will ask you for this.
REMEMBER, Mrs. Racine is here to help with your college process, please stop by and make an appointment in the guidance office